Donald Jablonski, LLC. is led, owned and operated under the partnership of Donald Jablonski Sr. & Donald Jablonski Jr. With their leadership combined with the rest of our team there is no job to big! Our family owned and locally operated business proudly serves Pike County and Monroe County in Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. We are proud to be able to partner with you on any project that falls under the wide range of unique construction and excavation skills that we have. Donald Jablonski, LLC. is highly trusted and reputable with over 50 years of combined advanced experience in this field. We know that we are the right team for your residential or commercial job, and we look forward to working with you and creating a working relationship regardless if it is for just one project, or multiple projects.
A Builder with over 35 years’ experience in all phases of construction from residential projects to multi-million dollar commercial buildings.
• Commercial Experience: Leadership experience running crews exceeding 400 people to construct large commercial buildings, healthcare facilities, hotels, church buildings, and college campus buildings. Interpreted site plans and ran entire projects from infrastructure to final inspections. Scheduled and led large crews of all trades including excavating, engineering, steel workers, electricians, plumbers, pipefitters, HVAC, sheet metal workers, glazers, sheet rock, flooring, and more. Successfully led the completion of over 5 million square feet of commercial space.
• Residential Experience: Master craftsman with experience in design, remodeling additions, historic restorations, and new home construction.
• Demonstrated track record of completing quality construction projects according to site plans on time and on budget.
• Interest in construction began in High School when studying architectural drafting
and designing blueprints. Donald worked for local masons and local carpenters to gain hands-on experience in the field.
• Joined the Carpenters' Union as Journeyman and was quickly promoted to the roles of Carpenter Foreman, Assistant Superintendent, and Superintendent. Ran large- scale building projects for Joseph Natoli Construction Corporation. the second largest commercial construction company in NJ. Led the scheduling of large crews of all trades, estimated and ordered building materials/equipment, and resolved any design or construction issue to bring large-scale commercial buildings to completion while meeting timelines, budget, building codes, and OSHA requirements.
Commercial Projects included:
• St. Michael's Church: 4 Building Complex, West Paterson, NJ
• Sheridan Tara (Sheridan Four Points), Parsippany, NJ
• Englewood Cliffs Office Complex, Englewood, NJ
• Courtyard by Marriott, Mahwah, NJ
• Courtyard by Marriott, Newark, NJ
• Medieval Times, Lyndhurst, NJ
• Heritage of Norwood (large nursing/assisted living facility), Norwood, NJ
• Rutgers University-Holbert Hall Research Building, town, NJ
Launched own business as Builder specializing in quality craftsmanship residential projects including historic restorations, remodeling, house additions, and new home construction. Continue to gain clients due to reputation and ongoing customer referrals.
Graduated High school in 2008. Proud Graduate of MCTI (Monroe Career & Technical Institute) welding program. Donald Jr is still an active board member on the OAC committee. (Occupational Advisory Council) and NOCTI Proctor for the welding program every year for graduating seniors serving on both for the past 15 years.
Donald Jr began working for a local welding company during his senior year of high school and continued to work for another 2 years until 2010. At that point Donald Jr had started his own mobile welding business which gave him the opportunity to work with plumbing contractors on boiler projects, repaired loading docks in Northern NJ, built and fabricated tons of metal railings and staircases along with Heavy equipment repair.
Donald also was working along with his father, Donald Sr., in his construction company. Both Donald Jr. and Donald Sr. hired out excavating contractors for projects or rented equipment to do our own work. After realizing that this was something that they regularly do, they then started with a small tractor and small dump truck.
A few years later that small tractor and dump truck as well as the idea had grown into what is now Donald Jablonski, LLC. Excavating and Trucking. Now with multiple pieces of excavation equipment, a fleet of trucks and several drivers we have grown the company into a commercial and residential business doing everything from land clearing, site work, road building, utility work to demolition. Also having multiple tri-axle dump trucks working with other construction companies, quarries and contractors fulfilling their needs for trucks.
Call (570) 872-7102 / (570) 807-2223